Customer information / GDPR
Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR) and request for consent for the processing of personal data collected from the interested party
• Data controller.
GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS, with registered office at Via Del Lavoro 9/11 – 47030 SAN MAURO PASCOLI (FC) – ITALY – Vat number / Fiscal Cod. 01435840408, as owner of the personal data voluntarily disclosed by you (“Personal Data”) this information is provided pursuant to article 13 GDPR (“Information”).
• Purpose of the processing and related legal basis.
The collection and processing of your personal data is carried out:
• even without your consent (Article 6, letters b), c) and f), GDPR), for the following purposes:
• the execution of the Contract and the provision of the relative services requested by you;
• the fulfillment of any legal and / or regulatory obligations (eg invoicing, bookkeeping);
• protection of the rights of GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS, both in court and out of court;
• with your consent (article 7, GDPR) – which may, subsequently, at any time be revoked – for the following purposes:
• direct and indirect marketing and market research: by sending (via e-mail, traditional paper mail, telephone, fax and / or SMS / MMS, push notifications) newsletters, commercial communications relating to GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE products SAS, organized events and open houses, invitations to fairs of interest to you, as well as, for carrying out (by telephone, online, or via e-mail) statistical analysis, surveys and market surveys, including customer satisfaction activities. In the event of any consent to profiling, as indicated in letter e) below, GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS may use the information collected to send you commercial communications deemed to be of interest to you;
• profiling: gathering information on behaviors and commercial habits in the sector in which the Company operates in order to improve the services offered based on the needs of our customers and, specifically, for the analysis by the Company of information regarding the Your choices, preferences, interests and habits acquired in the context of the use of the Services.
3.Nature of the provision of Personal Data and consequences of a possible refusal to provide data.
The provision of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in letters a) of Article 2 above is therefore mandatory. The unavailability of the data and / or the possible refusal to their treatment will make it impossible for GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS to execute the signed contract or the possible violation of requests coming from the competent Authorities.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in the previous article 2 lett. B) is optional, with the consequence that you can decide not to provide your express consent, or to withdraw it at any time. In the event of your failure to give specific treatment, it will not be possible for GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS to carry out the activities referred to therein.
• Personal Data processed.
In the context of the purposes of the processing operations highlighted in Article 2 above, only Personal Data concerning:
<p “=””>• identification and contact data acquired during the signing of the Contract or voluntarily communicated by you (verbally, by visiting card, via e-mail) including:
• the personal data essential for identification (eg name and surname, tax code, addresses, email, PEC, company employer, role and / or corporate framework, etc).
At any time, you can ensure that the Personal Data processed for the purposes referred to in this statement are correct and, in the event of changes to the same, you may also request the updating of such data upon notice to be sent by email to address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the headquarters of the Company.
• Treatment modalities.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in article 4, n. 2), GDPR and more precisely: collection, recording, organization, structuring, updating, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction and analysis, consultation, use, communication by transmission, comparison, interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS guarantees the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the Personal Data processed, implementing all the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss of Personal Data, illicit use or, however, they are not correct, as well as unauthorized access by third parties.
The processing of Personal Data will be carried out in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by European legislation, by law, by subsequent regulations and by internal provisions.
• Data communication.
GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS, for the purposes set out above in article 2 above, may make your Personal Data available:
• to its employees and collaborators, who will act in their capacity as authorized data processing employees (or so-called “data processors”) and / or agents / consultants appointed by the Data Controller who need to process Personal Data for the performance of his duties;
• to third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, providing specific services as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. For information on the names and relative references of the Data Processors, you may contact GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS at the following address: email@example.com OR VIA TEL. 0541/931012 or 800/464183;
• to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and organizations (national and foreign), in accordance with the provisions of the law and subject to a formal legitimate request by such subjects.
Personal Data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties. It is understood that, in the event of any extraordinary corporate transactions (eg transfer or hiring of a company, merger, etc.) concerning the Owner, the Personal Data may be transferred or conferred to third party purchasers / tenants or entitled by the Data Controller as established by the relevant legislation.
• Data transfer abroad.
Your Personal Data is currently stored on servers located at the Company’s headquarters.
The data controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected from those who provide adequate guarantees, as required by art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
The complex business structure of GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS necessarily implies a cross-border circulation of the data that qualifies according to the law as a transfer of data abroad, even outside the territory of the European Union.
Your data, if transferred to countries not belonging to the European Union, will always be treated in accordance with the principles indicated in articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR concerning the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or guarantees. adequate.
• Data retention times.
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing indicated in Article 2 above and, specifically:
• for the purposes indicated in article 2, I: the time necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and, in any case, not later than 10 years from the moment of the collection of your Personal Data for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations and, in any case, no later than the terms established by law for the limitation of rights;
• for the purposes indicated in Article 2, II lett. d) (or for purposes of direct and indirect marketing and market research): 24 (twenty-four) months from the time of the release of the consent to the processing or up to revocation of the consent or cancellation request;
• for the purposes indicated in Article 2, II lett. e) (or for profiling purposes): they will be kept for the maximum time identified by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data for profiling and personalized marketing equal to 12 (twelve) months from the moment of consent to the processing or up to revocation of consent or cancellation request.
• Rights of the interested party.
With regard to your personal data, you may exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR, indicated below, at any time:
• access to personal data pursuant to art. 15: obtain confirmation that data processing concerning you is in progress and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the storage period, the right to propose complaint to the Control Authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the treatment or opposition to the treatment itself as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process;
• request for rectification of personal data pursuant to art. 16: obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you and the possible integration of the same if incomplete;
• cancellation of personal data pursuant to art. 17: obtain, without undue delay, the deletion of the Personal Data concerning you;
• limitation of treatments pursuant to art. 18: “limitation” means the marking of data stored with the aim of limiting its processing in the future, this will involve the burden of GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS to suspend the processing of your Personal Data;
• data portability pursuant to art. 20: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device;
• opposition to processing 21: object to the processing of your Personal Data, unless there are reasons of legitimate interest of the Data Controller to continue processing. You also have the right to object to the processing where your personal information is used for direct marketing purposes;
• oppose the automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, your Personal Data must not be subject to any automatic decision-making process by GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS through the use of personal information or the customer’s profiling, unless consent is given;
• revocation of consent: if you had consented to the collection, processing and transfer of your Personal Data, you have the right to revoke it for such specific processing at any time. Once we receive notification of withdrawal of consent, we will no longer process your Personal Data, unless based on another legitimate basis;
• to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 to the competent Control Authority based on your habitual residence, place of work or place of violation of your rights; for Italy, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent, and can be contacted through the contact details shown on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the office in Via Del Lavoro 9/11 – 47030 SAN MAURO PASCOLI (FC) ITALY
Requests relating to the exercise of your rights will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days of receipt of the request.
Finally, it should be noted that GENERAL D’ASPIRAZIONE SAS may modify or update this information, also to comply with new obligations imposed by current laws or technical requirements.
“7Pixel S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative, is appointed as the controller of the User’s data (email@example.com) for the management of requests for comments in the Trusted Program of the website www.trovaprezzi.it”.